Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tilt

Yesterday I woke up and realized that my leveling jacks had lost there holding ability during the night as the rear of the coach was listing to one side. I knew I was loosing a little hydraulic fluid, but I didn't think it was that much. Apparently, it was. Good thing I picked up more fluid. Anyway, this is another thing that must be fixed, so I took myself off (in my car only) to Lynchburg to find a RV/Truck service place. The first place I stopped at would only service Diesel coaches but they did give me a name and directions to the next. The guy was really nice and said it may be as simple as a loose hose or connection. I hope he is right and it won't be an expensive or time consuming job. We set up an appointment. for next Tues. morning. Ahh, the fun of owning a RV! He is located in the heart of all the big box stores, so while I was there I stopped at Walmart (got a funnel with a flexible spout), Barnes and Noble (picked up 2 books) and Petsmart (can't leave Maggie out). It has been cooler here, which is a nice change not to have to fun the air all the time. Nights are in the 60's and days in the 80's. I am surprised the campgrounds are not fuller but maybe all the schools are not out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment