Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hydraulic Jacks

Well I started out today at the RV repair shop to find out what was causing my jacks to loose fluid. They diagnosed the problem as bad seals but they did not have the parts needed to fix it. They said it would probably take them a month to get the parts and to fix it. Not good. The tech was really nice. He said I could continue to use the jacks and wouldn't hurt anything. I will just have to add fluid as needed until I can get it fixed. Looks like a trip to the auto supply place to get a case of fluid. He also said that it will cost between $250 and 300 per jack and there are 4 of them. Oh, the joys of owning a motorhome! Still I do not have a mortgage payment, property taxes or house insurance. I decided to press on and drove 313 miles, including my side trip to the service shop. I had a very little bit of rain, but the trip was a good one. I arrived in PA at 5:30 and am all set up, took Maggie for a nice long walk and made supper. I set up my Direct TV with the use of my ViewQu and now I am snug as a bug. I may rain some tonight, but I plan to start exploring tomorrow. Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment