Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Vacation is here at last.

Before I start, let me refer you to Mike's blog for some great pictures. The link is right here on my blog. It has now been more than 30 hours I have been awake so I may be a little loopy. That said, here goes. Mike did not mention how hot it is here. The weather channel said it was 69! They LIE! It had to be 90 at least. Then Mike had me playing mountain goat by picking the most rugged way to the falls. I have to say it was worth it. Not only beautiful but, you guessed it, cool.
We lucked out again by visiting here by chance when they were having a Medevil fair. Tons of people dressed up in full costume, including a king and queen who rode though all parts of the town every 15 minutes. They brought along some very loud drummers to make sure everyone knew they were coming. So much for a little nap. They rode by right under our window. Still it was fun to see. It has quieted down a lot. Tomorrow we visit Crazy King Ludwig's castles.
I promise to post pictures when I am not so tired.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Fussen Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment