Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

Friday, August 6, 2010

St. Clair

Just checking in. My jacks are working fine. No more pushing the shower water to the drain with my foot. No more bouncing around in here. It is wonderful. This is a pretty nice park with only one drawback that I can see and that is that my Verizon Aircard is very iffy. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it does work, I am not sure that it is not using a Canadian tower and therefore costing me a bundle. I hate not being connected. The weather has been pretty nice. A little warm in the afternoon, but evenings have been really nice. When Maggie and I went to the park, she spotted this squirrel. I have never seen a black one before.

I am not going to push my luck tonight and get this published fast before I loose my connection again. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment