Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Another year has come and gone. How quickly time passes. I have had a great year. Of course, every year is a good year if you are on this side of the dirt. I am looking forward to 2011.

Eight of the single ladies in the park decided to go out to dinner and a movie. We went to a Japanese Steak house where they cook the food in front of you. We had a great time. It is nice to meet new people. Our waiter was a hoot. He built a volcano with onion slices stacked on top of each other, filled it with oil and lit it on fire.


ONION VOLCANO


PAT, URSULA, JUDY AND ME

CLARISSA, PAT, LUCY AND MARGARET

I am told from my married friends that the New Year's Party at the club house was a lot of fun and that everyone was dancing most of the night. Seems we all had a good time in our own way.

Getting ready for the trip to Italy and London and I am really excited about that. Didn't think I would be going back to Europe, but you never know what opportunities there are until you look into them. To all my family and friends, I wish you the best new year ever. Stay healthy and happy. More adventures to come.... Until next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment